Re: ITP: gnome-orca -- Scriptable screen reader

On Mon, Apr 30, 2007, Mario Lang wrote:
> I also had to retrieve the orig tarball, but now that I've got the
> hang of this, it feels pretty simple.

 If you feel like it, you can add gnopernicus and gnome-speech to
 pkg-gnome (since these are gnome.org modules), so that the team can act
 as primary fallback if you're VAC.  I don't use these modules though,
 so I don't expect to work on them a lot, but I suppose I would
 transition them along of the rest of pkg-gnome would anything need to
 be changed globally.

--
Loïc Minier