Re: Is it a bug?

Magnus Therning wrote:
> I thought I'd check before raising this as a bug:
>
> Is it a bug?  If so, what package is the culprit?

Mounting luks-encrypted partitions works just fine for me.
Make sure to close and teardown all existing mappings (unmount the
partition and then run cryptsetup luksClose /dev/mapper/...).
Then run "gnome-mount -t -d /dev/sdb1" (given that sdb1 is the luks
encrypted partition).
This should prompt you for the password, unlock the key, and then mount
/dev/dm-0 at /media/$label_of_your_partition.
If you haven't set a label for your partition, it will be mounted at
/media/disk.

HTH,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?