Re: Tracker/Beagle integration in Nautilus

Le lundi 19 février 2007 à 23:39 +0100, Niv Sardi-Altivanik a écrit :
> What do you think about it ? could it be possible to have
> libtrackerclient-dev and libbeagle-dev added to nautilus' build-deps,
> and nautilus added a Suggests tracker | beagle ?

I was waiting for tracker to get out of NEW to add support for it in
nautilus, and am going to do it soon.

I don't think it's wiseful to add another runtime dependency just to
support another search engine, especially when each new tracker release
shows it is improving over beagle.

--
 .''`.