nautilus, gnome-mount and removable LUKS volumes

I'm using a few removable devices (flash memories, 3.5" HDD in USB
enclosure, both IDE and SATA), which are all LUKS encrypted. I can
access them using Nautilus without any problems.

Now I'm playing with this 2.5" USB attached hard drive by Teac

http://dspd.teac.de/index.php?id=92&L=1

(actually Fujitsu HDD inside).

Long story:

I've met some strange behavior using LUKS on this device: When I try to
mount this device using Nautilus, it still keeps asking for password.

A brief glance to /dev/mapper directory shows successfully opened LUKS
device, albeit not mounted. I can mount it manually from command line
anyway.

Short story:

Nautilus asks for password, LUKS device gets opened, but _not_ mounted.
Where is the problem?

I'd like to debug this issue, but I'm not sure where to start. Thanks
for some insight or even hint. I'm running up-to-date AMD64 Sid.

Vit