Re: GNOME 2.20 plans?

On Thu, Sep 20, 2007 at 21:08:14 +0200, Sebastian Dröge wrote:

>Am Donnerstag, den 20.09.2007, 15:59 -0300 schrieb Evandro Fernandes
>Giovanini:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I was wondering if the GNOME team has any plans on the upload of GNOME
>> 2.20 to unstable.
>>
>> I'll be glad to help in any way.
>
>Gnome 2.20 is already on it's way into unstable but any help would be
>good :)

Yes, I noticed today, and yes, that's just one day after the
announcement of GNOME 2.20, that *several* GNOME packages are being
updated in Sid.

I can't quite find the adjectives so let me just say that the GNOME
packagers in Debian *rock*!!!  Thank you!

/M

magnus@therning.org             Jabber: magnus.therning@gmail.com
http://therning.org/magnus