Re: [G-I] testresults using new gtk2-engines udeb

On Fri, Oct 13, 2006, Frans Pop wrote:
>   (debconf: 9999): Gdk-DirectFB-WARNING **: gdk_directfb_gc_set_dashes not implemented
>   Gdk_DirectFB-Message: filled polygons with n > 3 are not yet supported, drawing outlines

 These warnings are likely to go away with gtk2-engines 2.8, since some
 parts of the engine where gdk_gc_set_dashes() and gdk_region_polygon()
 appear were rewritten to be based on Cairo instead.

 I'll forward port the udeb to 2.8 which we considered for etch anyway.

 (Actually, the only blocker for gtk2-engines in etch so far is
 precisely the rewrite to Cairo of some engines which exposed some
 glitches in particular combinations of Cairo based engines + Xorg
 architecture (EXA/XAA) + ATI driver, and it seems there's a patch
 upstream for the ati driver.)
--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>