Re: deskbar-applet not moving to testing

        Hi,

On Thu, Aug 17, 2006, ????????? [??????] (Praveen) ? [?] (A) wrote:
>  I have been using deskbar applet and I loved it very much. But when I had to
> re-install my system I decided to stick with testing. Now I find it is not
> moving becuase it is not building arm. It looks like it depends on
> python-gnome2-desktop and hopefully it will be avialble as the python
> transition completes. I would really love to see it in etch.

 This is not the fault of Sebastian, as you noted yourself: this is due
 to gnome-python-extras and -desktop not being built on arm (and on
 m68k, but that's irrelevant).  This is ultimately due to xulrunner --
 in both cases -- which didn't build on arm for weeks.

 I've requested the release team to force it to testing despite the
 missing arm binaries, I've contacted the arm buildd admins twice.
 There some hope today as aurel32, who owns arm hardware, started a
 xulrunner build; with luck it might unlock the current situation.

   Bye,
--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>