Re: Massive testing breakage; unstable: no text in GnuCash or E16

Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> Greetings,

I think you address this email to the wrong mailling list. This
development list is about gnome.
> In addition, E16 window title bars have no text, nor do E's cloud
> tooltips or background menus, though minimized window icons do.

sorry,.. I'm not familiar with enlightment - i'm using gnome.
> Is this a known issue in unstable?  Haven't seen anything on this
> list...  Not sure where to file bugs...

try to install the package 'reportbug'. Its a simple console program
with it you can with known bugs and fill new bug reports.
> Thanks,
>
> -Adam

greetings,
Florian Ludwig