Re: Evolution spam filtering vanished

Den Sun, 12 Feb 2006 14:06:19 -0500, skrev Adam C Powell IV:
> Evolution 2.4.  Cool!
> But for some reason, Evolution spam filtering just stopped working.
> I have both of the boxes checked in the "Junk" tab of Mail Preferences.
> What's going on, and how can I get spam filtering back?  [And what other
> information might you need to help?]

At some point, spam-filtering was re-made as a EPlugin. Enable the 'sa
junk-plugin' under Edit -> Plugins and you should get it back. If it's
already enabled, you could check your spamassassin-setup.

The package-maintainers should probably look into enabling some of the
plugins per default to avoid further regressions (if they aren't enabled
already. I can't remember which were, when EPlugins first appeared)

Cheers,
Heikki