Call For New Maintainers

Hi,

It may be little late to call for new maintainers for my own
packages, but I was often lacking of chances to do it since
I have been busy. so this time, I believe it should be time
to do it now.

Anyway, I want someone who will actively work on my GNOME
packages to maintain them. it would be great opportunities
to improve the packages on Debian rather than I'm keeping it
in my hands and waiting for getting a time to maintain them.

If someone is interested in them, please feel free to let me
know.

at-spi
atk1.0
gail
glib1.2
gok
gtk+1.2
libgail-gnome
metacity

Sorry for taking them a long time without any better actions
and thanks everyone for fixing bugs with NMUs.

--
Akira TAGOH