Re: Status of GNOME 2.16 in Debian

On Thu, Sep 07, 2006 at 13:53:20 +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
>Le jeudi 07 septembre 2006 à 10:56 +0200, Frederic Peters a écrit :
>> Hello,
>>
>> Since it was just a parameter to change to my script, I have set up
>>   http://www.0d.be/debian/debian-gnome-2.16-status.html
>
>Thanks, this page is very helpful.
>
>BTW, there is a small mistake: gnome-user-guide is in Debian.
>
>> I looked but didn't found anything, so if there is a statement about
>> 2.16 and Etch somewhere, I thought I could put it at the top.
>
>The plan is to push everything in experimental as soon as possible. The
>biggest changes are those needed for GTK+ 2.10, and once they are
>finalized we can move GTK+ to unstable along with all modules and
>engines. The rest should follow easily.

Will you make an announcement on the list when things are in
experimental?
I'd love to help ironing out any problems?

/M

magnus@therning.org             Jabber: magnus.therning@gmail.com
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

It says "My Computer" because Bill thinks that putting his software on
it makes it his. This explains a lot.
     -- unitron (/.)