Re: Gnucash & Cutting down GNOME 1 packages

On Thu, 2006-06-15 at 20:28 +0200, Stefan Karrmann wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> IMHO GNOME 1 should be provided longer.
>
> Gnucash, version 1.8.10, in testing is still missing the HBCI support which
> version 1.8.9 provides.

Gnucash 1.8.9 isn't official packaged by debian project (not even in
stable).  If you want to use non-official gnucash package, then you are
free to compile GNOME 1 for your system at your will (or use current
stable debian version which includes GNOME1 and will as long as is
supported by security team).  We can only suport software within Debian
and gnucach 1.8.9 is not within debian atm.

Ondrej.
--
Ondrej Sury <ondrej@sury.org>