Re: Examples of desktop layout integration

Seg, 2006-05-29 às 12:59 +0100, Luis Matos escreveu:
> Sáb, 2006-05-27 às 20:32 +0200, Rene Engelhard escreveu:
> > Luis Matos wrote:
> > > openoffice splash:
> > > http://madpenguin.org/images/reviews/suse101/ooosplash.jpg
> >
> > What do you propose as ours?

sorry ... did not andwear that objectively ...

my propose is to work with the people that are trying to make the guides
in order to make them the debian's image, and then apply the guidelines
to your splash, or ask the designers to make (or reproduce) one for you.

i think al  agree with this? Gustavo (startus)?

--
Best Regards,