Re: IRC channel relocation?

Le mardi 16 mai 2006 à 03:12 +0200, Josselin Mouette a écrit :
> During the last months, GimpNet servers have been less and less
> responsive. Currently, it's only one connection out of 3 that makes it,
> and sometimes it is to receive an error message indicating the server is
> full.

That's not my experience with it and people who I asked about that don't
have issues neither. Is there any other people facing that sort of
connection problem to irc.gnome.org? Maybe we should speak to some GNOME
sysadmin about that ...

> Isn't it the time to move the channel to a more suitable network, like
> OFTC?

I've no issue with Gimpnet, it always worked for me and I think it's
nice to have some upstream people around (better than having some Debian
guys not interested to GNOME I think). Anyway that's just my opinion on
the topic

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher