Re: osdl meeting in germany, debian participant wanted

Hi!

[..]
> OSDL's Desktop Linux group is holding its second Desktop Architects
> Meeting May 8-9 near Frankfurt, Germany. I realize this is the same week
> that DebConf begins, which is unfortunate; however, do you have anyone
> who may be interested in attending to ensure Debian is represented? OSDL
> has a limited budget available to help cover travel costs. The details
> are below.
[..]

Bad timing; I just signed up although I'm not involved in any desktop
related maintainance team, because I thought nobody else would be
interested in it (as explained in my mail in -private).

If one of you decides to be there, please tell me; I might offer you
accomodation (allthough it's roughly one hour by train from my home to
the location) or something.

If none of you can get there, I would welcome feedback / input what I
should take care about.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

PS:  I'm neither subscribed to the kde nor to the gnome list, so please
keep me Cc-ed.