Re: Status of GNOME 2.14 in Debian

On 4/2/06, Frederic Peters <fpeters@debian.org> wrote:
> Gustavo Franco wrote:
>
> > Right, there's no bugh to attach to, i just used that page to point out the
> > basic idea. I think a wiki.d.o article could be useful. You can easily parse
> > using the rss feed generated.
>
> Would you mind creating it with whatever format suits you ?  I'll
> parse it and add a link from the top of the status page.  (btw this
> may be a bit late for 2.14 but I hope it will also be useful for 2.16).

Hi Frederic,

I wrote a wiki article to do that[0], the format is simple and you're of course
free to change that to parse as you want. I don't think it's too late for .14,
we're in the middle (maybe not there yet) in the desktop uploads, we're done
only with the platform stuff.

[0] = http://wiki.debian.org/GnomeTeam/Claims

Thanks,
-- stratus