Re: RFS: fast-user-switch-applet: applet for the GNOME panel providing a menu to switch between users

On Sat, 2006-03-25 at 10:10 +0100, Julien Valroff wrote:

> I contacted them before, and somebody told me I could keep my ITP and
> ask here for a sponsor, provided that I state clearly this is a GNOME
> package. I put them in copy just in case...

Ah cool. Will they put it in their SVN repo?

> >       * AUTHORS: redundant, no need to install it - debian/copyright
> >         contains that info
> done - is there a common way to tell cdbs which files to install?

In debhelper packages you have to add it to debian/[package.]docs, not
sure about cdbs, perhaps read the cdbs HTML docs in /usr/share/doc.

> I prefer leaving the entire file, as stripping the 2 "irrelevant" parts
> would almost mean rewriting the file - I will however ask upstream to
> split this file.

Fair enough, perhaps you could help them out by providing a patch.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise