Re: metacity: svn patch for 2.14.0-1

#oops, sorry Sjoerd I didn't mean to address you this mail personally
 ..

I compiled it and tested, and it _is_ unusable, but maybe work can be
done now as the packaging shouldn't change much on the time it'll be
stable and useable.

Anyway our users may want to play with it and it's not really hard to
give them the opportunity to do so. It might even make a 'Debian sux
because it doesn't have bling' die, so why not ?

I've attached a basic libcm package, I'm not sure about the package
name (called it libcm7 as it export a so.7), I guess the description
should be something like:
A library that eases the work of composting managers to get fancy
effects.

But I've never  been really good on descriptions anyway.

Hope it helps.

Niv Sardi-Altivanik <xaiki+deb@cxhome.ath.cx>
Debian::GNU/Linux::Addict, Wannabe Debian Developper,
please test my packages: http://cxhome.ath.cx/debian
> Random Fortune (To make your day better if not wiser) <
De donde no hay, no se puede sacar.