Re: Status of GNOME 2.14 in Debian

On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 14:40 +0100, Frederic Peters wrote:
> I wrote:
>
> > I'll think about how to format things and will try to code it this
> > evening.
>
> The page now features a checkbox " [ ] Display arch details"; it adds
> row to packages where there are differences in version numbers in
> unstable.
>
> Exemple:
>
>                     upstream        debian         team
> libbonobo (PTS)     2.14.0          2.14.0-1       yes
>    Unstable has 2.14.0-1 for arm hppa i386 ia64 kfreebsd-i386 sparc
>    Unstable has 2.10.1-1 for alpha amd64 hurd-i386 mips mipsel powerpc s390

Thanks, very nice, but could I have another suggestion (in addition to
detailed status?), could you add column named "Archs?" with status:
"All" or number of up-to-date archs, so we can just check if it's time
to upload another package in dependency chain by quick look? :-)))

Ondrej.
--
Ondrej Sury <ondrej@sury.org>