Re: Status of GNOME 2.14 in Debian

On Sun, Mar 19, 2006 at 02:18:10PM +0100, Frederic Peters wrote:
> For those of us tracking GNOME 2.14 arrival in Debian, I made a
> summary table;
>   http://www.0d.be/debian/debian-gnome-2.14-status.html
>
> It is updated hourly (to get incoming changes) and use
> ftp.fr.debian.org for Packages files.

  Looks nice. There is already something like this on
  http://merkel.debian.org/~kov/gnome-packages.html, but your pages are more
  clear IMHO. Would be nice if the two could be combined :)

    Sjoerd
--
For if there is a sin against life, it consists perhaps not so much in
despairing of life as in hoping for another life and in eluding the