Re: Missing icons with GNOME from experimental

Hi

not sure if this is relevant but with respect to the gamin thing i
noticed the same behaviour a little while ago.

i logged it as a bug in bugs.debian #338438
don't think anything has been done about it and it was a quite some time
ago now.

i found that going back to gamin v0.1.5-2 all was ok (i have fam running
on my laptop instead of gamin so i guess going back to fam would work
too).

not sure if this will help.

Takis