Problems since apt-get upgrade
since an apt-get upgrade I have several problems with my gnome desktop...
First some applets doesnt work anymore. Sticknotes, systemmonitor and
Also i the keylayout managment of gnome dosent work. I get this message:
Error activating XKB configuration.
It can happen under various circumstances:
- a bug in libxklavier library
- a bug in X server (xkbcomp, xmodmap utilities)
- X server with incompatible libxkbfile implementation
X server version data:
The X.Org Foundation
If you report this situation as a bug, please include:
- The result of xprop -root | grep XKB
- The result of gconftool-2 -R /desktop/gnome/peripherals/keyboard/kbd
The result of this both command:
# xprop -root | grep XKB
_XKB_RULES_NAMES_BACKUP(STRING) = "xorg", "pc104", "us", "", ""
_XKB_RULES_NAMES(STRING) = "xorg", "pc104", "us,de", ",nodeadkeys",
# gconftool-2 -R /desktop/gnome/peripherals/keyboard/kbd
layouts = 
overrideSettings = true
options =