gconf not working properly

Hello, i have a big problem, gconfd doesn't recognise my previous gconf values. Desktop background, nautilus preferences...

As a consecuence i've lost all my evolution email settings, and when I start evolution, it asks for new configuration.
I've checked that gconf doesn't have proper values with gconf-editor

This occurs since a bad shutdown, but i'm not sure if this is the reason or the new upload to unstable.
I've copied ~/.evolution and ~/.gconf/apps/evolution to a new user, with identical results. Then i did the same to another computer still with gnome 2.10, and evolution works ok.

Just in case some file were broken in my system after the shutdown, i did
cd /var/cache/apt/archives
dpkg -i *.deb

but this didn't solve the problem and made me think that the problem is with some debian package, I also have this problem (#347528), but i don't know if it's related or not.