Re: Nautilus is hanging with SSHFS

hello,

I'm not sure i understand you correctly, but, did you try reading the logs at:
.xsession-errors

$>tail -f ~/.xsession-errors

You might have some logs there. Also, try reading /var/log/syslog.

On 12/31/05, David BERCOT <david.bercot@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
Hi,

I use SSHFS but I have a big problem with Nautilus (Debian Sid, Gnome
2.10). I mount my SSHFS ressource like this :
        sshfs user@server:/ressource /local_ressource -o umask=022
In console, everything is OK !
But, when I launch Nautilus and I go to the local_ressource, Nautilus
closes whithout any message !!!
If I try with GEdit (for example), everything is OK too !!!

I think the only problem is with Nautilus !!!
Do you have any idea ? Can I find logs of Nautilus ?

Thank you very much.

David.