Adding "simple-patchsys" and "utils" to CDBS'd pkg-gnome packages

        Hi,

 Unless someone objects, I suggest adding the "simple-patchsys" and
 "utils" CDBS rules to all packages where this is possible.

 The "utils" rule is quite handy to list files that are in no binary
 packages, but where installed.

 I propose adding the "simple-patchsys" rule whenever possible so that's
 it already available when doing security or stable uploads, even for
 packages which have currently no patches.
   This is to have consistency in the handling of packages, so that you
 can still drop a patch in debian/patches, as you usually do, even when
 preparing a stable or security package.
   I think the stable and security teams will reject packages which add
 a patch-system or switch patch-system, so putting it in now seems safe.

 (I'm not going to make the change on all packages, but simply to
 packages I work on when I come across their rules and see these rules
 missing.)

   Bye,

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>