Bug with Nautilus and question about "Maximization"

Hi,

I'm French, so, sorry for my bad English...
I hope I am on the right list...
I have already posted on debian-user-french but I had no answer, so, I
try again, here ;-)

First of all, I have a problem with Nautilus when I navigate on Windows
networks. Nautilus shows me the network, the machines, the shares, then,
directories and files. But, when I want to open a file on a share, I
have an error like :
"Impossible d'ouvrir
« /home/david.bercot/smb://sces1-ac-nantes/Public/J-Y/IMG_0003.JPG » en
lecture : Aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type"
The problem, for the application (here, the Gimp), is that, instead of
trying to open smb://sces1-ac-nantes/Public/J-Y/IMG_0003.JPG, it
tries /home/david.bercot/smb://sces1-ac-nantes/Public/J-Y/IMG_0003.JPG

Do you know how I can resolve this ?

I have also a little question : when I click on a shortcut, I'd like the
Window to be maximized immediatly (without doing anything)... I could
not find how I can do this...

Thank you very much.

David.