Re: Panel in session

[19/07/2005 -- 15:51u] Joe Drew:

> Has anybody else noticed that, for some reason, the GNOME session
> manager wants to create two panels all the time? If I remove all panels
> from the session config applet list, then manually start gnome-panel,
> it'll show up twice in the session list: once as a restartable app, once
> without. If I remove one of them, the panel gets killed.

Yeah, I have that too! Quite frustrating. :-)

Do you also get the error the two-panel thing causes when Gnome starts?
"I've detected a panel already running and will now exit" or something
similar...

If anybody knows a way around it, I'd be happy too.

Cheers,
Tom

--
keys: http://tmp.verbreyt.be/files/ (abwaerts.asc & verbreyt.asc)