bugs gnome 2.10 unstable

hi, i've just upgraded to gnome 2.10 in debian sid but there are some
stuffs that not work. First, the icon's view resizing make text under
icons too small.
At 100% size (Verdana 9 as default font):
http://wwwstud.dsi.unive.it/~jurbani/size100.png
and after resizing at 75%
http://wwwstud.dsi.unive.it/~jurbani/size75.png

The icons have right dimensions, but the text resizes too much (~ 50%).

Second, the font "monospace 8" in gnome terminal appears so narrow, in
that way:
http://wwwstud.dsi.unive.it/~jurbani/gnome_terminal.png

On ubuntu all works fine and I really don't know what's wrong in sid.
I'm using the experimental x.org packages too, but i don't think that's
the cause.
As always, thanks so much for your works.

--
Il tempo svela la verità
Seneca, 22 d.C.