Shortcut disappearing from menu after changing properties

Hi,

just noticed something peculiar: On my Gnome-menu, I had an entry for amule in the Internet branch. I used to have an alternative start-up command line where I called a wrapper script to start this program. Somehow, this command never remained selected after I logged out of Gnome, so after starting a new session I had to manually change the property for this menu entry; then it would remain selected for as long as the session lived. (Any idea how I could make that alternative command permanent?) Now, after logging in again, I changed the property as usually. Funny thing though, when I closed the properties dialog, the entry for amule just disappeared from the Gnome menu, and in the Debian menu I can't set the properties. But it get's even weirder. The entry for amule is gone, but when I now go to the properties for any other application in the Gnome menu, it shows the alternative command for amule! I don't dare selecting it, though, as I'm afraid to lose more entries. What could cause this behavior? BTW, I'm running unstable...

Best regards,

Andreas