Re: How to disable hor. scrolling?

24 Dec 2005 09:49:06 -0800, sidlinux <cenk.akarcay@gmail.com>:
> the bottom part of my touchpad behaves like back and forward buttons in
> browser window. I use gsynaptics to disable it, but there isn't any
> option like "save" , so everytime I start my laptop , I have to start
> and reconfigure it. Does anybody know the command to disable it in
> X11.conf ???
I have x.org, but it be the same ... my xorg.conf contain this lines:

1 Section "InputDevice"
2        Identifier      "Synaptics Touchpad"
3        Driver          "synaptics"
4       Option          "SendCoreEvents"        "true"
5        Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"
6        Option          "Protocol"              "auto-dev"
7        Option          "HorizScrollDelta"      "100"
8        Option          "VertScrollDelta"       "100"
9 EndSection

You should comment the line n°7 or set value to 0.

See you
--
Alessandro Alemanno
Debian Gnu/Linux 2.6.8.14