Re: odd problems with GNOME for last week or two

No-one have any suggestions at all?

Assuming that I've got some messed-up config file, and suggestions as to what file(s) I should delete?

thanks much for any ideas.

best regards,
calum.

Calum Mackay wrote:
bit vague, apologies...

for the last week or two - Debian unstable - I seem to be suffering some odd GNOME issues, including:

o Preferred apps not being started (e.g. Thunderbird starts Amaya instead of Firefox)

o Existing keyboard shortcuts stopped working

o List of Actions in "Keyboard Shortcuts" truncated (see screenshot)

o Keyboard repeat stopped working

I don't see any related bugs, so I assume something is messed up somewhere...

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions...

best regards,
calu.m