Re: Gnome 2.12 (Control Center)

On Tue, Nov 01, 2005, Dave Loftis wrote:
> How would you suggest that I go about installing 2.12.  When I apt-get -t
> experimental I generally have the most recent version.

 You can either build 2.12 yourself, I suggest doing that with jhbuild
 in a chroot, or you can install packages from experimental individually
 (eg. aptitude -t experimental install gnome-session gnome-panel ...),
 or -- if your mirror has them already -- install the meta-packages from
 experimental with aptitude -t experimental gnome.

 As the name says, it's *experimental* stuff.  You have been warned.

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>
"What do we want? BRAINS!    When do we want it? BRAINS!"