Re: Theme Selector does not show thumbs anymore

I know exactly what you mean. This happens to me when I log in to gnome twice with the same username. For instance, if you are logged in and open Xnest and re-login with the same user.
I've never actually found how to fix this though. If you do, please post it back to the list.

And talking about the list, this is a very low traffic mailing list, you should join it. Who knows, one day you might actually help somebody with a question.

Cheers.