Weather displays not updating correctly

Hi, another problem. :-)

I have two weather displays on my desktop, one (Side Candy Weather) for detailed information, the other (I guess it's LTCandy Weather, but I changed the xml) for easily seeing just the temperatue/conditions in a bigger font.

On starting gdesklets, the first display loads correctly, while the second display is blank until I manually restart the desklet.

Also, after a while the displays get out of sync. Either one or the other is not updated. I thought that maybe they block each other when updating simultaneously, so I set their update intervals to different values. Nevertheless, it happens that one display (may be either one, there is no regular pattern) shows the icon of a night sky even in the middle of the day until I restart it.

Any hints?

Best regards,

Andreas