Re: GNOME Fam or Gamin Problem

On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 19:16 +0300, Alper KANAT wrote:
> I think I saw a message in its web site that Gamin uses inotify..

Yes, gamin uses inotify, but for some reason gamin 0.15 can't find
inotify on your system. To verify that you have a working inotify
install, try running the inotify-utils found in rml's folder on
kernel.org.

> tunix@tunix:~$ uname -r
> 2.6.12.4
>
> I'm sure I use 2.6.12.4.. Here is the file you wanted..
>
> /tmp/foo has 0 bytes ? Would you like me to send it ?

I want you to send me the gamin debug log after you do this:

open nautilus window /tmp
touch /tmp/foo

--
John McCutchan <ttb@tentacle.dhs.org>