Re: GNOME Fam or Gamin Problem

On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 18:46 +0300, Alper KANAT wrote:
> Linux kernel 2.6.12.4
> Gamin's version: 0.1.5-1
> inotify-0.23-rml-2.6.12-rc6-13.patch - this is the patch I added for
> inotify interface
>
> I used this patch because there was no 2.6.12.4 patch available..
>
> I include the output of the command you told me.. Thanks for your help..

Well, gamin is using dnotify not inotify. You said that you disabled
dnotify support, and enabled inotify support. I think you must have made
a mistake, or you aren't running the kernel you think you are. It seems
like events are being sent to the application. Could you send me a debug
log of you doing this:

open nautilus window in /tmp
touch /tmp/foo

--