File error: No such file ,or directory, debian-menu

Hi,

When I start X with sawfish I get a beep, no Debian menu, and the message

	File error: No such file or directory, debian-menu

at the end of ~/.xsession-errors.

This system is running Sid.

Other information:

tclark@bison:~$ cat .xsession
/usr/bin/X11/xsetroot -solid taupe1
#/usr/bin/fspanel &
#/usr/bin/sawfish &
#exec ~/bin/xsession
exec /usr/bin/sawfish
tclark@bison:~$

tclark@bison:~$ dpkg -l | grep menu
ii gnome-menus 2.10.2-1 an implementation of the freedesktop menu sp ii libgnome-menu0 2.10.2-1 an implementation of the freedesktop menu sp ii menu 2.1.25 generates programs menu for all menu-aware a ii menu-xdg 0.2 freedesktop.org menu compliant window manage ii xfdesktop4 4.2.2-1 Provides desktop background and root menu
tclark@bison:~$

tclark@bison:~$ cat /etc/X11/sawfish/site-init.d/00menu.jl
; load the debian menu
(require 'debian-menu)