Re: Panel in session

[19/07/2005 -- 17:07u] Dominik Schnitzer:

<two panels>

> > Me, too... And yes - it's really annoying :P
> >
> > I tried to remove one oft them in ~/.gnome2/session but that only helps
> > for the next login. As soon as I log out and in again, the second panel
> > is there again :(
>
> I did exactly what you did, and it worked for me. Be sure to remove the
> right gnome-panel instance in your session file. (the plain one, with no
> startup params (sessionid, etc)). At least this worked for me.

I tried both the gnome-session-manager approach and editing the session
file, removing the lines belonging to gnome-panel without parameters,
and modifying num_clients at the bottom to be one less, but those
changes didn't help any longer than one login...

Cheers,
Tom

--
keys: http://tmp.verbreyt.be/files/ (abwaerts.asc & verbreyt.asc)