Re: KDE applications in gnome menu.

This has been discussed previously, please check the archives.

It might be helpful to read this:
http://lems1.kiskeyix.org/puntoyaparte/article.php?story_id=38

--
Luis M

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and
you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on" --
Steve Jobs in an interview for MacWorld Magazine 2004-Feb

No .doc: http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html