Re: spell checking broken in all gnome apps (fixed)

It wasn't a gnome problem. My /etc/aspell.conf file had lang set to
british rather than en_GB (or rather it shouldn't have been set at
all).

Don't know how this happened.

I thought I'd post to the list in case anyone else has the same problem.

--

rob