open with for TeX documents

Hi,

I want to ask against which package I should file a bug to fix one
annoying problem. The problem is that  when I want to open TeX
document Nautilus presents me the list of application in which several
applications are clearly unsuitable for working with TeX documents and
suitable programs are not listed.

Now I get the list:
Kate
Kwrite
Leafpad
Abiword
Screem
OpenOffice.org Writer
Emacs 21 (X11)
Mousepad
Text Editor

This is default list, which can not be modified using open with tab in
TeX document file properties. Abiword, Screem and OpenOffice.org
cleary do not belong to this list. Kate, Kwrite and Text Editor
(gedit), have TeX syntax highlighting and probably should belong to
the list. Mousepad and Leafpad probably shouldn't. Emacs 21 should
belong, because it could be specially tailored to TeX document
editing. I have Kile installed, which is dedicated to TeX  editing,
but it does not appear in the list.

The same list of programs appears for every document, who has mime
type text/something.

So against what packages should I file the bug to solve these problems:
1. Appearance of inapropriate applications in open with list, namely
Abiword, Screem and OpenOffice.org Writer for files with mimetype
text/x-tex in particular and mimetype text/something in general.
2. The manual editing of open with list. Now I can remove
applications, which I have added myself.

Thanks for any clues.

Vaidotas Zemlys
2.