Re: RFS2: gnochm - CHM file viewer for GNOME

On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 01:06:17PM +0200, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:
> This should be probably called python-chm.

I think python-pychm is much easier to search for those who know pychm
but don't know its deb package name. In sid, there are more than 10
packages named in this way. Of course, if you only look at the name of
deb package, python-chm is nicer than current one.

> Now some comments on your packages.
>
>  * You don't close your WNPP bugs with changelogs entries.

I will add one line to close them in next version.

>  * You don't use ${python:Depends} in gnochm, but write versions of python
>    manually. In fact I have no idea how did you get such exact version
>    numbers for dependencies.
Haha, that's my fault. When I first packaged this python app, I found
that ${python:Depends} generate "python (<< 3)", it looks a bit strange,
so I modified it manually. I will revert it back in next verion.

>  * Please fix copyright file. You don't include info about copyright
>    holder. Old dh_make template was broken in that matter. Take a look at
>    new templates.

Oops. Never noticed that. Let me have a look.

> And if gnochm needs pychm to work, then you should probably start looking
> sponsor for pychm first, and then if it will enter archive, start looking
> sponsor for gnochm.

Thanks for your advice. I will do it one by one.

--
 Best Regards,
 Carlos