gnome 2.10 and menus

Hi,

Today I have upgraded to gnome 2.10 from experimental. Everything went
pretty smoothly, except that I had to force the install of gnome-menus
by hand, since dpkg complained that gnome-menus wanted to overwrite
file (something related to xdg) which was already provided by kdelibs.
Because of that or some other reason I got some weird menu entries. I
solved this problem by removing directories /usr/share/applnk and
/usr/share/gnome/apps.

By the way which categories goes to desktop menu and which to
applications? Why system tools are in applications menu, but settings
(control center) go to desktop?

Besides the menus I noticed that epiphany started to use all of cpu
when scrolling after upgrade. Is it just me, or anyone else
experiencing this?

All in all, good job! Thanks very much!

Vaidotas