Re: Replace shared-mime-info with newer release before sarge releases?

On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 20:39 +0100, Stewart Jeacocke wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 11:27 +0200, Sjoerd Simons wrote:
> > As you seem to have invested some time in figuring out the issues, why don't
> > you create a patch against either the current debian package or ray's diff.. If
> > it's well done, it'll probably get picked up quite fast by someone..
>
> Attached is is my attempt at a package based on ray's one. Can someone
> pick this up and get it uploaded?
Fixing those lintian errors wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. So
here is a version that has no lintian errors/warnings. Can someone check
it and then get it uploaded?

In particular please check my additions to prerm and postinst. The lines
I added to call /usr/sbin/install-docs were based on examples i found in
other packages so I'm not completely sure they're in the right place.

Thanks

Stewart