gnome 2.10 in experimental

Hi,

I've noticed that some of the gnome 2.10 packages are in experimental
and pkg-gnome repositories. I have not upgraded yet, since some of the
packages has missing dependencies, capplets for instance depend on
libxklavier10 which is unavailable, and some packages are still from
gnome 2.8, like gnome-applets. Strangely the version 2.10 of
gnome-applets package is in pkg-gnome.alioth.debian.org pool
directories, but aptitude shows that the newest version is 2.8.2-1. Is
this because of some mix-up, or is this intentional? Or am I the only
one with such problem?

Vaidotas Zemlys