Re: Re: gtk 2.6.0 to unstable?

On Sun, 2005-01-09 at 01:46 +0200, Enver ALTIN wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-01-07 at 08:56 +0100, Miroslaw Sankowski wrote:
> > On my system (mixed testing+unstable) i noticed 'gdesklets' and 'evolution'
> > to be broken (not starting) after upgrading to 2.6.0.
> > Now I am back at 2.4.14.
>
> Me too, actually what seems to be broken is menu mnemonics of gtk+.

I mean, say, when I try to mark all as read in Evolution, I simply do
Alt+E for Edit menu, then R for Make all as _R_ead. Alt+E works fine,
but "R" does not, it crashes immediately.

It's very easy to reproduce this, I think any other Gtk+ application
would crash.
--
Enver ALTIN                   |        http://skyblue.gen.tr/
Software developer @ Parkyeri |      http://www.parkyeri.com/