Icon problems in nautilus and filechooser

Hi,

I have a problem with Nautilus from unstable: it doesn't show the icons
of files correctly, furthermore the actions associated are also not
correct (mostly it shows only the actions normally available for text
files).
I am by far not sure if it is the problem of nautilus or of another
package like the themes or something with the mime-type, but as I don't
know which package it could be, I post it as a nautilus problem, please
accept my apologies if this is wrong.

I got the problem since my dist-upgrade on January 2nd, the last upgrade
was on December 29th, perhaps the problems existed already in December,
as I mostly suspended my notebook, and so perhaps the problem never
became visible. You can see the missing icons on [1] and the wrong
Actions menu in [2] (for a pdf file). I think I had nearly the same
problem on my desktop around a month or two ago, it was fixed by an
dist-upgrade some weeks afterwards. If I can give more information just
tell me so, I'll give my best to provide you with the necessary
information.

Best regards,
Patrick Pletscher

[1]: http://www.galaxysoft.ch/no-nautilus-icons.png