Re: Re: Re: gtk 2.6.0 to unstable?

écrit :

>> On my system (mixed testing+unstable) i noticed 'gdesklets' and 'evolution'
>> to be broken (not starting) after upgrading to 2.6.0.
>> Now I am back at 2.4.14.

> Hi,
> What was broken ? We can't fix bugs if we don't know about them ...

OK. I have installed 2.6.0 again, rebooted the system (I know that it was
unnecessary:) and, strange thing, all things seem to work OK.
The procedure I had followed before the one described was the same and the
result was quite different. It was probably caused by something else.

I am sorry for any troubles caused and thank you for gtk 2.6.0.

Regards,
Mirek
--
Miroslaw Sankowski <msankowski@pit.gda.pl>