Upload of libvte4 and related packages (0.11.11-6)

I have been working on putting together a performance and bugfix related
release of the libvte4 set of packages by looking through various
bugzilla instances (GNOME, Mandrake, and Red Hat). Please read the
debian/changelog file for more information on the patches that will be
applied to the 0.11.11 release of vte.

I would appreciate greatly if one of the Debian GNOME maintainers would
help out by reviewing the package and uploading it to unstable.

You can find the source directory and compiled package at
http://www.nishra.com/debian/unstable/

Drop me an email if you have any questions.

--
Emil Soleyman-Zomalan <emil@nishra.com>