Re: Xinerama Settings (Was: Re: Totem changes XVideo settings)

Le mardi 30 novembre 2004 à 10:06 +0000, Bastien Nocera a écrit :
> On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 00:47 +0100, Xavier Bestel wrote:
> > Speaking about XVideo settings .. I have an ATI R128 + NVIDIA TNT2 in
> > Xinerama mode, and since XVideo works on TNT2 (last unstable xfree) I
> > don't have pixels antialiasing in Xv anymore, so videos look ugly.
> > I think there is some kind of "please antialias video" setting which is
> > gone in Xinerama mode. Anyone has a hint on that ?
>
> That might have to do with the fact that the Xv one-field deinterlacer
> has been deprecated in xine-lib, so the menu item doesn't do anything.
>
> I'm supposed to replace this by video post plugins soon.

To me it seems more like a hardware setting of the Xv scaler. I don't
use deinterlacing in xine, and that problem appears both in xine and
totem. Maybe Xinerama causes X to take only the lowest common
denominator (Xv-wise) for the two cards ?

	Xav